HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

L2Fusion Donations

Go down 

What do you think of our donation rewards?
They are balanced, I don't see a problem.
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
They are ok, but I still see an unfair advantage.
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't agree at all, they are way too over-powered.
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't really care, lol.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
=frozen=
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: L2Fusion Donations   Sun 7 Nov - 1:31

L2Fusion Donations

L2Fusion strives to make Donators as balanced as possible. There will be no over-powered donation rewards. If you feel their is an imbalance or have a suggestion please report to =frozen=.

Donations Agreement

By submitting donation to l2fusiongaming.com, you agree that you are not entitled to receive anything from us, though, rewards will be given to those who have donated as a thank you for your continued support. This form of donation is completely voluntary and it is used to improve L2Fusion.

By submitting a donation via Paypal you agree to the terms presented in the following lettered statements:
1. You will not attempt to recall your donation to lineage2dreams.com.
2. You will not dispute the charges incurred to your paypal account from your voluntary donation to l2fusiongaming.com.
3. You understand that this is a voluntary donation and it is not refundable or disputable at any time or any reason.
4. Any attempt to fraud donation system will lead to permanent removal of your account(s) from our network.
5. Being a donator do not give you any privilege. You will be treated just like any other player.
6. If reward received in response to a donation or donation(s) was stolen/lost/misplaced/dropped in game, we will not be held responsible for its recovery.
7. If you do not agree to these terms, do not send in a donation. By sending a donation, you agreed to this Agreement.

Getting your reward!

You can consult the list of available donation rewards directly ingame through our World Manager - Lineage][Fusion. After your donation has been received, you will be rewarded within 15 minutes with Donation Tokens that can be used to obtain anything that's available through donations, with the exception of an AIO buffer, which is handed manually.

For each $1 you donate, you will receive 1 Donation Token.

Can I obtain everything that's in donations, in game?
Yup. Everything that's available in donations is obtainable in-game.

Is there any other way than Paypal to donate?
Unfortunately not. Paypal is currently the only way to donate.

How long will it take to receive my rewards after I donated?
As soon as your donation is completed your rewards will be mailed to the character you specified within 15 minutes.

I want something that's not listed in the donation page, is there any way to deal?
No. We will never ever give you something or do something that we wont give/do to/for anyone else. Just forget it, it doesn't matter how much you have to offer

L2Fusion Donations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Gaming :: Lineage 2 :: Donations-
Jump to: