View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=frozen=
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: [Open] Multi-language speaking GM   Sat 4 Jun - 17:54

We are in need of a multi-language speaking GM, both in-game and on the forums. One language we need is Spanish. We would like to have "how to connect" topics in every language, so there is a large community. All applicants must speak English fluently, because most of the staff is English.

Please provide the following information in a reply to this message:

1. What languages do you speak? Specify which ones you are fluent in.
  2. Do you have experience as a GM, if so, where & how long. Why are you currently not a GM there?
  3. Are you willing to take time moderating the forum in languages you are comfortable in?
  4. Why are you a good candidate for the Multi-language GM position?

Register to reply.

Vicious

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: GM   Sun 5 Jun - 12:56

Hi I'm David.I'm 19 years old and i speak english and russian fluently.I also speak greek and spanish,but i should admit that my spanish is not so good :/
I had experience as a GM & HGM in several servers as l2light,sephion,empire.They were all closed eventually...economic issues..
I've been a moderator in russian and greek forums before,so yeah i'm sure i can handle it.
A good communication and relationship between GMs and players is a key to a strong community and solution to rest of the problems.I am willing to support the players of the server and your team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackshot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Multi-language speaking GM   Sat 18 Jun - 9:47

Name: André Granja

What languages do you speak? I speak English and Portuguese
Do you have experience as a GM, if so, where & how long. Why are you currently not a GM there? I was gm in 4/5 servers, but i only remember the name of two. L2shuffle and L2 Nobre. I stop playing lineage 2 for two years and now im back. Those server closed.
Are you willing to take time moderating the forum in languages you are comfortable in? Yes, i already had lots of foruns so i know how mutch time i must take to moderat the forum areas.
Why are you a good candidate for the Multi-language GM position - Becouse i have lots of gm expirience, and im very active. I like to talk whit players, and try to provide them a good playing expirience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Multi-language speaking GM   

Back to top Go down

[Open] Multi-language speaking GM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1